- Leadership L10-L14
Deputy Headteacher job summary
Starting September 2022
Leadership Scale L10 – L14
Fairfields Primary School is proud to be part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning (IFtL) family of schools who inspire all of our futures through learning together. At IFtL, we are never alone.
We know we are stronger together – one united family striving for excellence for all, in everything we do.
“Our vision is for Fairfields to become the ‘beating heart of our community’ changing and adapting as our extended family grows; transforming individual dreams and aspirations into collaborative goals as we journey together toward excellence.”
We are seeking to recruit an inspirational, pioneering and passionate individual to be the Deputy Headteacher from September 2022.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be the Deputy Head and work with the Headteacher, at this exciting time, through the next phase of its journey to secure excellence. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head Teacher to continue drive school improvement, embed the school vision and achieve educational excellence and outcomes for all children. We are very proud of our educational journey and achievements and we are ambitious for the future – we start from a strong foundation with an excellent, united team of teachers and staff, engaged parents and carers and strong links to the local schools and wider community.
The successful candidate will:
• In partnership with the Headteacher and Governors, ensure that the vision and ethos of the school are met.
• Provide excellent leadership for the school which secures its success and continuous improvement.
• Ensure high quality education for all pupils, and the highest standards of learning and achievement.
• Raise/drive achievement by fostering high expectations of progress for every child.
• In conjunction with the rest of the Senior Leadership Team/work with Headteacher to confidently and strategically lead the school and support the effective and efficient day to day running and management of the school.
• Deputise for the Head teacher in case of his/her absence.
• Be the schools Designated Safeguarding Lead
• Work with the Headteacher and Governors to develop and implement a strategic direction for the school
• Maintain commitment to a shared vision for the school which reflects its ethos and values.
• Provide strategic vision by keeping abreast of national developments and statutory requirements in terms of performance measures
• Evaluate rigorously aspects of the school’s work
• Ensure structures and systems are in place to maximise student potential
• Support recruitment, retention and deployment of staff
We can offer:
As part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning Multi Academy Trust, successful candidates will have full access to one to one leadership Coaching and a bespoke CPD package through ITT. In addition, you will have access to a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme and a staff benefits package which includes discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets, days out, cycle to work scheme and much more.
Closing date: 23rd May 2022
Interviews: From the 25th May 2022
Inspiring Futures through Learning is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All vacancies are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. We are an equal opportunities employer. Follow IFtL on Facebook @InspiringFuturesthroughLearning
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.