We are looking for a Deputy Head Teacher who:
- Can support, drive and communicate the school’s vision and work effectively with the Headteacher, staff, pupils, parents and governors to realise that vision.
- Can lead by example with integrity, creativity and resilience.
- Is inspirational and outstanding classroom practitioner, who leads by example and motivates, inspires and challenges staff and children to be passionate about their learning.
- Has a proven track record of raising achievement and developing children to be confident and compassionate.
- Is able to take a strategic role in curriculum development and improving teaching and learning across the school.
- Is a leader that has high expectations of all and will inspire staff to achieve the best outcomes for themselves and our pupils, enabling them to reach their full potential.
You will also share our values and ethos, and support the foundations upon which our approach is based:
• Be Kind
• Be Thankful
• Be Ambitious
If you share our values and want to further enhance our school then we want to hear from you. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please look at the attached supporting information, which will give you more details about the role and what we are looking for.
Are you an inspirational, enthusiastic and innovative leader, with a passion for achieving the very best outcomes for children? If so, the Governing Body at Harris Primary School would love to hear from you.
We are a happy and successful primary school, at the heart of the community in Fulwood, Preston, and we are now looking for a new Deputy Headteacher to help take us on to the next stage of our development.
You’d join a fantastic and committed team, dedicated to supporting children of all abilities to reach their full potential. We proudly provide our pupils with a rich, broad and balanced curriculum, that will prepare them to take their place in a diverse and rapidly changing world.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.