Leadership Range L9-13
Southend East Community Academy Trust (SECAT) and the Academy Committee of the Hinguar Primary School and Nursery are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic, and forward-thinking Deputy Headteacher who has the drive, creativity and commitment to deliver excellence in all areas of the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Headteacher to lead Hinguar Primary School and Nursery.
Together We Achieve
We are looking to appoint someone who will:
• provide innovative opportunities for all of our children to shine and achieve
• have strong values, high expectations and a proven ability to lead and motivate the whole school community
• have had relevant experience teaching and leading in more than one key stage
• lead to ensure the highest quality teaching and learning across the school
• be visionary, imaginative, flexible and motivating
• be ambitious for the children and the school
• have a commitment to an inclusive learning environment.
We can offer you:
• happy, confident children who enjoy learning and achieving
• dedicated and experienced teaching and support staff
• opportunities to influence and lead as part of the school’s Leadership Team
• positive working relationships with our 5 other SECAT schools
• opportunity to develop and hone your skills across the 3 –18 age range within a supportive Trust.
Information about the School
At Hinguar Primary School and Nursery, we have high expectations and high outcomes for our children. We pride ourselves on the good education we offer our children and the excellent opportunities we provide through our well-developed curriculum. Our curriculum embraces varying viewpoints and beliefs, encourages debate and discussion, is based on the global dimension, reflects cultural diversity as well as Fundamental British Values, gives children a good basic skill set and equips them for life-long learning beyond Hinguar.
We are committed to supporting and improving the strong links that we have with our community and to working collaboratively with our colleagues at SECAT.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has proven leadership experience and is ready to join the Hinguar team for the next exciting phase of our journey.
Applying for the job
Please complete application form and recruitment form available to download from www.secat.co.uk
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.