Leadership Scale Points 8-12
The Governors and Executive Headteacher are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Deputy Headteacher who is passionate about inclusive, high-quality, early years’ education. This post is mainly based at Kintore Way with the opportunity for supportive visits to the Grove.
We are looking for a dedicated and inspiring Deputy Headteacher who will:
• Have an excellent understanding and knowledge of recent early years’ educational developments
• Be an outstanding teacher who is passionate about improving outcomes for children and their families
• Have the skills to play a key role in further developing the curriculum and quality of teaching and learning across the Federation
• Be an experienced leader with excellent interpersonal skills who can motivate, inspire and lead a diverse team
• Be committed to inclusive and anti-discriminatory practice
We can offer you:
• Children who are curious and excited to learn
• The opportunity to shape our vision
• Highly skilled and trained staff committed to providing the best care and education for young children
• A supportive and passionate leadership team
• The experience of working across a Federation to support the curriculum.
Applying for the job
To apply, please complete an application form as provided and a supporting statement in conjunction with the person specification.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
240 pupils enrolled
2 to 5
About Kintore Way Nursery School and Children's Centre
Kintore Way is a very large Nursery School in the heart of Bermondsey, which has been judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. The Grove Nursery School is a small Nursery School with a beautiful garden, situated between Peckham and Camberwell. Both schools are highly regarded and valued for their inclusivity and expertise in supporting children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities. We believe in promoting the ‘four C’s’ – curiosity, confidence, cooperation and creativity.
Arranging a visit to Kintore Way Nursery School and Children's Centre
By emailing or calling the Executive Headteacher, Rebecca Sherwood on the contact details provided.