This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
3 March 2023
About Longshaw Community Junior School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 350 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01254 588973
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader following the promotion of our current Deputy Headteacher, at an exciting point in the development of the school. The governors will look to the new Deputy Headteacher to build on what has made - and continues to make – Longshaw successful and distinctive, whilst at the same time supporting our robust strategy for the future.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who will demonstrate personal, visible and accessible leadership and build on strong foundations that will inspire the continued momentum and ambition for the school. The successful candidate will embrace our clear vision and values and bring inspirational drive and ambition for continual improvement that is demonstrated through improved outcomes for our children.
We can offer:
• Delightful, well-behaved children who are inspired to learn in exciting and creative ways.
• An enthusiastic and talented staff team who go the extra mile to make Longshaw Junior a great place to be, who motivate pupils to promote independence and a love of learning.
• A whole school community committed to our vision, values and mission, with a climate where excellence is the standard.
• A challenging and stimulating place to work.
• A commitment to your professional development.
Arranging a visit to Longshaw Community Junior School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed