Leadership Scale L7- L12 (£57,003 to £63,319)
DEPUTY HEADTEACHER (With teaching commitment) Required from: September 2021/January 2022
Applying for the job
Application packs which include supporting documentation can be downloaded from the school website www.stanselmscatholicprimaryschool.co.uk under ‘vacancies’,
or by contacting the School Business Manager -Mrs Susie Debono on: 020 8574 3906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Chair of Governors, c/o the school or to the SBM via email, marked for the attention of the Chair of Governors.
Please note the school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Form.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
249 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Anselm's Catholic Primary School
The Governing Body of St Anselm’s are looking to appoint an inspirational leader who is a committed practising Catholic, to continue the school’s vision and journey. We are a welcoming and happy community which includes our local parish church. At St Anselm's, each child is given every opportunity to develop their talents to the full and to discover how they can use their gifts for the good of society in a happy, well-ordered and caring environment. We believe that each child is made in the image and likeness of God and as such, really deserve the best life chances we can offer. Our curriculum is designed to enable every child to be well-equipped to be active citizens in service to the world. We also provide a wide range of extra-curricular activities and strong pastoral support.
We are looking for a class based Deputy Headteacher who:
We can offer you:
- is an inspirational and outstanding class teacher.
- is a practising Catholic and has a clear understanding of the distinctive nature of our school and a deep commitment to Catholic education.
- can deputise in the Headteacher’s absence.
- leads by example and has high expectations of attainment, progress and behaviour.
- has excellent management and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, challenge, develop and inspire others.
- is creative, innovative and forward thinking, able to work strategically and collaboratively with the Headteacher, Senior Management Team and Governors.
- sets targets through the confident analysis of data and plans rigorously from this to ensure that all children achieve their full potential.
- forms positive relationships with all children, staff and parents – challenges, motivates and inspires.
- a school with polite, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- a friendly, welcoming school with hard-working and dedicated staff members.
- a warm welcome from parents and strong links with the parish community.
- a knowledgeable, supportive and pro-active Governing Body.
- a firm commitment to your ongoing professional development and well-being.
Arranging a visit to St Anselm's Catholic Primary School
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school and meet the Headteacher, Dcn Tito Pereira. To arrange a visit please contact the School Business Manager -Mrs Susie Debono on: 020 8574 3906 or email@example.com.