St Augustine's CofE Primary School, Manchester
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Leadership Pay Range 6-10 (£46,457 - £51,311)|
The Governors os St Augustine's CE Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Deputy Head teacher. You will be an experienced teacher with excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
• A caring, warm and friendly school.
• Happy, well behaved children who are eager to learn.
• An excellent staff team committed to achieving high standards.
• Supportive and enthusiastic Governors and parents.
• Opportunity for professional development towards Headship.
You will have:
• Exemplary classroom practice with high expectations of pupils’ achievement
• Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others.
• The ability to work effectively with the Head teacher and L eadership Team to achieve excellence.
• Proven management and leadership skills in core areas of the curriculum.
• Enthusiasm and dedication
• Willingness to promote and sustain the Christian ethos of the school
Applicants are asked to complete the application form and also submit a covering letter which details curriculum strengths, relevant experience and areas of expertise relevant to the person specification for the role. Please address each point from the Person Specification clearly; giving examples wherever possible.
If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge then St Augustine’s CE Primary School would be delighted to hear from you. We would welcome and encourage prospective applicants to visit our school.More on how to apply
|School type||LA Maintained School, Church of England|
|School size||226 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Augustine's CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About St Augustine's CofE Primary School
St Augustine’s is a small vibrant, multicultural, inner city school with 227 pupils on roll. It is a 1 form entry school with a 30 place Nursery. At St Augustine’s we pride ourselves on our positive relationships between staff, pupils and parents. We provide a wide range of enrichment opportunities e.g. day trips and residential. Attainment is a high priority with a dedicated team of teachers and support staff who provide personalised learning programmes to enable each individual child to reach their full potential.
Visits to the school are very welcome, please ring the office on0161 205 2812 to make an appointment. Alternatively, for further information about our school, please check out our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Augustine’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past and present employers and the Disclosures Barring Service.
St Augustine Street, Manchester, M40 8PL