£46566 - £51402
The Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle and Directors of Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust invite applications for the post of Deputy Headteacher at St Augustine’s R C Primary School.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic person to the post of Deputy Headteacher who is dynamic and ambitious with a strong work ethic and able to inspire others to help us build on and continue to develop our vision for our outstanding school.
The Deputy Headteacher, will provide leadership and strategic direction for all aspects of our provision,
We are looking for a leader who:
• is a practising Catholic;
• has commitment to nurturing and promoting the Academy’s distinctive ethos;
• possesses drive, passion, energy and ambition;
• has a proven track record as an outstanding practitioner with excellent communication skills;
• will inspire, challenge and encourage staff;
• will enable every child to reach their highest potential and nurture the spirituality and wellbeing of staff and the community;
• will nurture a strong, caring ethos and community spirit;
• has the ability and ambition to continue to raise standards in the Academy and across the Trust.
Academy, Roman Catholic
203 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Augustine's RC Primary School
St. Augustine’s School is situated in its own beautiful grounds, in the west end of Darlington, serving the parish of St. Augustine of Canterbury but with a school population that includes children from across the town. The governors, staff and parish are very proud of the school and all that it offers the children and their families.
Since our last Outstanding OFSTED inspection, we have continued to achieve high academic results through a child-centred approach that values the uniqueness of every pupil and seeks to develop each person to his/her full potential. The children’s learning experiences are developed through a rich and varied curriculum, with all aspects of our work led by our mission statement: “I have come so that they may have life, and life to the full.” (John 10:10)
The school has a strong sense of family and community. We value our place within the parish, the Hogarth Partnership, the town of Darlington and the Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust.
Arranging a visit to St Augustine's RC Primary School
Visits are warmly welcomed. To do so please contact Maura Regan, CEO or Mike Shorten, Deputy CEO on 01325 523414.