26 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 9am
3 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Fulltime to meet the requirements of the role
Full-time equivalent salary
- £48,895 - £53,973
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle and Directors of Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust invite applications for this position, to commence September 2023.
At St Cuthbert’s Catholic School our faith underpins all that we do and is central to our belief that every child is unique and valued. We nurture our pupils so that they become caring, compassionate human beings ready to make a positive contribution to the wider community. Children leave our school safe in the knowledge that they are loved by God. We are looking for a leader who:
- Is a practising Catholic.
- Has commitment to nurturing and promoting the Academy’s distinctive ethos.
- Is a dynamic, innovative and determined individual.
- Has a proven track record as an outstanding practitioner with excellent communication skills.
- Will inspire, challenge and encourage staff.
- Will enable every child to reach their highest potential and nurture the spirituality and wellbeing of staff and the community.
- Has an excellent ability to think strategically and experience of contributing to school improvement.
- Has the ability and ambition to continue to raise standards in the Academy and across the Trust.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
The opportunity to work with Leaders within our Multi Academy Trust consisting of 5 secondaries, two with Sixth Form and 30 primary schools.
- Dedicated staff who are keen to build on the improvements.
- Excellent collaboration between Academies within our expanding Multi Academy Trust.
- Opportunities to participate in ITT, Academy to Academy support, research projects and Maths Hub.
- Opportunities to share talents within a supportive and trusting network of leaders.
Further details about the role
Closing Date: 17th April 2023 at 9:00am
Interviews: 27th April 2023
Application forms should be returned to Mike Shorten MA(Ed) NLE, Chief Executive Officer of the Trust, The Headlands, Darlington, DL3 8RW
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 67.3 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Cuthbert's Catholic Primary School, Crook
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 210 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to St Cuthbert's Catholic Primary School, Crook
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Beaufront First School
Sandhoe, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46 4LY
Director of School Improvement
Tyne Coast Academy Trust
St. Georges Avenue, South Shields, NE34 6ET
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in County Durham, Darlington, Hartlepool and Stockton