Deputy Headteacher - St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Voluntary Academy
This job expired on 28 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
28 April 2023 at 9am
31 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5
Full-time equivalent salary
- £51,470.00 - £56,796.00 Per Annum
- LP 7 - 11
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful applicant will:
- Be a practising Catholic, as outlined in the NRCDES document ‘Catholic School and the Definition of a Practising Catholic’, with a strong faith commitment and a clear vision for Catholic Education.
- Ensure that the example and teachings of Jesus Christ are at the centre of all that we do.
- Have a proven track records of successful leadership, management, and school improvement.
- Have the vision, drive, and energy to initiate, lead and manage strategies to build on the current successes and achievements of the school.
- Be passionate about ensuring that each pupil fulfils their unique potential.
- Be a confident, positive, and visible leader with the ability to build relationships with staff, pupils, parents, Governors, Directors, and others working in the CMAT and a wide variety of external partners.
- Constantly be looking ahead, working closely with the CMAT, Governors and the SLT to develop a compelling faith centred vision for the school that acts as the focus of all activity and drives improvement.
- Be able to build successful teams and work collaboratively with others to achieve success.
- Have the ability to drive themselves and others.
- Be able to respond and adapt effectively to changing circumstances, maintaining high levels of performance.
- Actively listen and effectively communicate to a wide range of audiences.
- Place safeguarding at the heart of the school.
What the school offers its staff
- A salary of £51,470 - £56,796 per annum (L7-11)
- A team of talented and highly committed staff in a supportive working environment.
- Access to first-class CPD opportunities with a specialist support staff CPD programme.
- Wonderful students with a passion for learning who deserve the very best.
- Professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme. a highly supportive and ambitious Catholic Multi-Academy Trust Board and Governing Body.
- A school which is fully staffed by a dedicated, well qualified teaching and support team committed to supporting the school and its pupils.
- An excellent, bespoke induction programme.
Further details about the role
School:St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Voluntary Academy
Band:Leadership Scale Points 7 - 11
Salary:Actual Salary £51,470 to £56,796 per annum
Start date:1 September 2023
Closing date:9am, Friday 28 April 2023
Join and help us to shape the future of Catholic education in Nottinghamshire.
The Diocese of Nottingham is looking to appoint a new Deputy Headteacher to this high performing Catholic Primary School fromSeptember 2023.
This is a permanent, full-time role.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 224 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
At St Margaret Clitherow, ‘Love one another, as I have loved you’ underpins everything that we do, plan to do and expect from our children and staff. We are a multi-cultural, multi-lingual, diverse school that promotes cohesion, tolerance and respect for all people at all times. We are a Catholic school, but we welcome and embrace children and staff of different faiths or no faith. We work tirelessly to ensure our children can go forward as respectful, tolerant young people who can contribute positively to the world in which they will live, grow and participate in. We believe that every one of our children, made in God’s image and likeness, is valued as unique with extraordinary gifts and talents which we aim to discover and develop through an effective partnership between home, school and Church. We are all incredibly proud of our school and it is a very special place to be. A vibrant place where minds and hearts are nurtured and a place where lifetime friendships are made. It is a place where children are at the heart of every decision we make and are loved for who they are
Arranging a visit to St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Holmgate Primary School and Nursery
Holmgate Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S45 9QD
William Shrewsbury Primary School
Church Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0HE
Bennerley Fields School
Stratford Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8QZ
Heage Primary School
School Lane, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 2AL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham