St. Martin’s CE Primary School
(part of The Trentside Federation)
Required for January 2023
L3 (£44,331) – L7 (£49,019)
The Trentside Federation is seeking a caring and driven Deputy Headteacher who is ambitious for all children, to support the Executive Headteacher in leading and improving St. Martin’s CE Primary School. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to help lead the school forwards. There is a teaching commitment as part of this role, pending the needs of the school.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be committed to the distinctiveness of our Church Federation school ethos and the promotion of Christian values;
- Be able to lead rapid and sustained school improvement;
- Has a clear understanding of outstanding teaching and learning across the primary phase, and the skills and knowledge to improve teaching and learning;
- Lead staff in curriculum development;
- Have proven leadership, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Has the drive to lead areas of school improvement, in order to make a substantial contribution to the School’s future development;
- Is able to successfully challenge and address barriers which potentially stand in the way of pupil progress;
- Work in partnership with the governing body, parents and the local community to develop continuous improvement within the school and with the Federation.
We are a well-established Federation which is entering the phase of its journey following the arrival of a new Executive Headteacher in September 2022. Our new Deputy Headteacher will work alongside the Executive Headteacher and will be supported by a committed and experienced team of staff and governors who work collaboratively across all 3 schools.
Candidates are both welcome and encouraged to visit the school by appointment. Please contact the school via email or telephone to arrange an appointment:
Thursday 6 October at 12.00pm
Thursday 20 October 2022
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the whole school community. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and participate in a safer recruitment process.
This job post has expired.