St Paul's RC Voluntary Aided Primary School, Alnwick, Northumberland
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Lead Practitioners range 5 to Lead Practitioners range 9, £45,319 to £50,026|
Applications are invited from practising and committed Roman Catholic teachers for the post of Deputy Headteacher at St Paul’s RCVA Primary School. The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an inspirational Deputy Headteacher to work with our Headteacher and Senior Leadership team.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Governors are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher who:
• Is a practising Catholic committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic Education
• Has a passion for learning and is an outstanding and inspiration teacher with high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
• Has the leadership qualities needed to work with the Headteacher in order to inspire, challenge and encourage staff to achieve the best outcomes for pupils.
• Has a proven track record of driving and sustaining school improvement
• Is committed to developing collaborative partnerships with Parents, Governors, the parish and the wider community.
Leadership Salary: Group 2 ISR L5-L9
Full time in accordance with the Teacher’s Pay and Conditions Document
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||178 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Paul's RC Voluntary Aided Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About St Paul's RC Voluntary Aided Primary School
South Road, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 2NU