Applications are invited from practising and committed Roman Catholic teachers for the post of Deputy Headteacher at St Paul’s RCVA Primary School. The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an inspirational Deputy Headteacher to work with our Headteacher and Senior Leadership team.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Governors are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher who:
• Is a practising Catholic committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic Education
• Has a passion for learning and is an outstanding and inspiration teacher with high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
• Has the leadership qualities needed to work with the Headteacher in order to inspire, challenge and encourage staff to achieve the best outcomes for pupils.
• Has a proven track record of driving and sustaining school improvement
• Is committed to developing collaborative partnerships with Parents, Governors, the parish and the wider community.
Leadership Salary: Group 2 ISR L5-L9
Full time in accordance with the Teacher’s Pay and Conditions Document
About St Paul's RC Voluntary Aided Primary School
- South Road, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 2NU
- LA Maintained School