L7 - L11
The Governors of St. Paul’s R.C. Primary School are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to support our current Headteacher, in developing the school further in the pursuit of excellence in all areas following the successful Ofsted Inspection in January 2020. The successful applicant:
• must be a practising Catholic with a strong personal faith and a clear understanding of the intrinsic value of Catholic education;
• should be an exemplary classroom practitioner, able to act as the school’s lead on teaching and learning;
• will have a strong, proven track record of raising standards;
• should be willing to develop expertise to assist the Headteacher in handling whole school data; and
• will contribute to the vision and mission of St. Paul’s within the school, the parish and the wider community.
Applying for the job
To apply for this position please download the application form and supporting documentation from the school website - www.stpaulsfeniscowles.co.uk
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
212 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About St Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School, Feniscowles, Blackburn
St. Paul's RCP School is a Voluntary Aided school in the Diocese of Salford, situated on the outer boundaries of Blackburn in a semi rural area.
We are a one form entry school from EYFS to Year 6 and have 214 pupils. The school was graded good in both the latest Ofsted Inspection (January 2020) and the Section 48 R.E. Inspection (December 2019).
Arranging a visit to St Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School, Feniscowles, Blackburn
Please call school on 01254 201495 or email on email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Please note that our Easter holidays are 2/4/21 to 16/4/21 however emails will be monitored regularly over the holiday period. If you wish to arrange a date to visit or have any questions about the post please feel free to contact us.