KS1, KS2, Statistics
L9 - L13
• will build on the strong existing relationships between the lively parish church and the wider St. Peter’s community
More on how to apply
• will have enthusiasm and energy to sustain and further enhance the outstanding teaching practice in our school
• is outward looking and focused on continual school improvement
• puts children at the heart of everything they do
• can build on the strengths of our school and further develop our talented team of staff
• is committed to and able and willing to take a clear role in relation to the Diocesan Academy strategy
• A practising Catholic with a clear vision for Catholic education who will be a driving force in maintaining the Catholic ethos of our school.
• An outstanding and inspirational teacher who is committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children.
• Has experienced middle or senior leadership and management and is able to demonstrate that they have had an impact in raising standards.
• Has a proven record of outstanding classroom practice in the primary phase, demonstrating creativity, initiative and excellent organisational skills.
• Is able to demonstrate an ability to work with rigorous systems of assessment and use this data meaningfully to enhance pupil progress and maintain the highest possible standards.
• Well-organised with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
• Is adaptable and has ambition.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.