- Job role
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Leadership Scale L5-L8 £46,566
St Philip’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Governing Board of St Philip’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher committed to and enthusiastic about their Catholic faith. We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who is hardworking, caring and a highly motivated individual.
You will be:
• A committed and practising Catholic with a clear understanding of how to support the Catholic Life of St Philip’s
• An outstanding classroom practitioner
• Able to meet the needs of all children
• Able to assist the Headteacher in leading and managing the school
We offer you:
• Management time out of class in order for you to fulfil your duties
• Wonderful children
• Supportive and friendly staff
• On-going professional training
• Excellent relationships with families and the wider community
• A supportive Governing Board
If you have any questions, please contact the School Business Manager, Amy Ashton on 0161 483 0977. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the Headteacher, Emily Cahill to arrange an appointment on 0161 483 0977.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.