The Directors wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate leader with a track record of success to be Deputy Headteacher following the retirement of the current postholder. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the vision and direction of our aspirational school.
Applications are invited from practising Catholics who:
• are committed to carrying forward the Catholic and inclusive ethos of the school and improving the lives of young people
• have excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• are able to lead, motivate and inspire students and staff
• have the energy, resilience and determination to succeed
There is some flexibility regarding the specific responsibilities of the role depending on the experience, skills and strengths of the successful applicant. We do not have any preference regarding subject specialism.
St Thomas More is a good school but aspire to be more in all that we do.
Essential educational requirements
Good Relevant Honours Degree
Qualified teachers status
Essential skills and experience
Successful experience of leading one or more subject areas.
Substantial, successful teaching experience.
About St Thomas More Catholic Academy
- Longton Hall Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 2NJ
- St Thomas More Catholic Academy website (opens in a new window)