Tang Hall Primary School are seeking a Deputy Headteacher with the drive and expertise to help achieve the school’s goals. The successful candidate will improve and enhance the leadership team to ensure the school successfully addresses the key school improvement priorities:
1) Development of leadership at all levels to build capacity and secure rapid improvement in provision and standards across the school.
2) Ensure the school continues to maintain high standards in all areas of the curriculum
3) To establish and embed a curriculum matched to the children’s needs which is both engaging and ambitious.
4) To improve behaviour and attendance across the school and develop strong systems and structures to track and support the most vulnerable pupils.
5) To ensure the school environment is of good quality.
Applying for the job
Completed application forms should be posted or emailed to:
More on how to apply
Miss A Airstone
Tang Hall Primary School
Sixth Avenue, York YO31 0UT
263 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Tang Hall Primary Academy
Tang Hall Primary School is a happy, vibrant, inclusive and diverse school. We have around 260 pupils on roll including a thriving nursery where we welcome children from age 2.
Tang Hall is continuing on its very successful school improvement journey that led to some of the strongest progress outcomes in the summer of 2019. The staff team are determined to provide the best opportunities for the children of Tang Hall and the neighbouring areas. Our
skilled and attentive governors are committed to supporting the school whilst providing the necessary challenge to spur us on to even greater success.
Respect is at the heart of everything we do and we believe our school to be a unique blend of traditional values and innovative, creative educational practice.
Strong partnership between home and school is crucial and we have lots of opportunities for families to be involved in the life of the school.
Nun Monkton Primary Foundation School
The Green, York, North Yorkshire, YO26 8ER