Leadership, SEN specialist
Fixed term (1 year)
The current Deputy will be Acting Headteacher for the next academic year, creating this temporary vacancy, which is offered as either a fixed term contract or a secondment.
• Have significant leadership experience within the special school sector.
• Have proven ability to lead major school improvement projects
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
• Have the ability to challenge and inspire staff and children.
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• A skilled, dedicated and experienced staff team
• An active Governing Body and strong partnerships with parents.
• The scope to make a significant impact on school improvement
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form and email to Sharon Pullin, School Business Manager.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.