This job expired on 20 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
24 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - The Rackham C of E Primary School is looking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher. The ideal candidate will have experience of leading on curriculum, teaching and learning including pupil premium and disadvantaged.
- L5 to L9
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Rackham C of E Primary School is a popular and well-respected voluntary controlled church school in the village of Witchford, three miles outside Ely. Our teachers are highly motivated and committed, nurturing our pupils to be adaptable learners who confidently embrace challenge and opportunity. The ideal candidate will be:
- Effective, innovative and enthusiastic
- Have an ability to motivate, empower and inspire colleagues.
- Excellent communicator.
- Lead by example in their classroom practice.
- Committed to high expectations of children’s behaviour and attainment.
- Experienced in teaching children with a wide range of educational needs.
- Committed to working in partnership with the Headteacher, Governors and wider school community.
- Able to drive forward developments in the curriculum.
- Up to date with current education initiatives.
- Proactive in managing change.
- Motivated and organised.
What the school offers its staff
- Additional classroom release time
- Support in study towards leadership qualifications
- Mentoring by existing senior leaders
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Rackham Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 281 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Primary school in a village setting
Arranging a visit to The Rackham Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Central Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 4LH
Assistant Head Teacher - Maternity Cover
The Bishop's Church of England Primary Academy
Canterbury Way, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 1EB
Director of Education (Primary) – Unity Schools Partnership
Unity Schools Partnership
Park Road, Haverhill, CB9 7YD
Lime Academy Forest Approach
Settle Road, Romford, Essex, RM3 9YA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough