Trentham Academy, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£55,202 to £60,895|
|Leadership level||Senior Leader|
Applications are invited for the above post. We are seeking an ambitious and proactive leader with a proven track record of excellence to join Trentham Academy and work closely with the Headteacher shape and deliver the vision and culture for excellence and lead the staff team to secure outstanding outcomes for every student.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to take a pivotal role in helping drive the future of this 11-16 Academy on its journey to becoming a ‘great’ school. The successful candidate will have enjoyed a range of experiences to date that will have prepared them for this role. You will be an outstanding teacher who can demonstrate a track record of raising standards and importantly you will be child centered and be able to inspire young people to be the best that they can be.
If you want to work in an Academy where you can make a real difference to young people’s life chances while working as part of a partnership of Academies that are committed to cooperation and collaboration to unlock talent and fulfill potential then this post is just right for you. In return you will be supported and encouraged to develop further and enjoy a long and rewarding career working across the City Learning Trust.
As we strive for ‘great’ teaching and learning across our academies you will have the highest of expectations for young people and staff at Trentham Academy.
The City Learning Trust is committed to raising the aspirations and achievements of all young people within our learning community and is a 3-19 partnership of schools and academies. We aim to create a world-class education system across our community of schools
We are looking for someone who:
▪ Has vision, energy and enthusiasm for teaching and learning
▪ Is proactive, innovative and focused on student outcomes
▪ Is an aspiring, ambitious leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
▪ Has a proven track record of delivering and shaping high quality outcomes for young people
▪ Is an advocate of partnership working and community engagement
▪ Is a highly effective classroom practitioner
▪ Is committed to raising standards for all students and securing and driving excellence in inclusion
In return we can offer you:
▪ The opportunity to work in an excellent Academy with a talented and committed team of staff
▪ A dynamic and thriving Academy student body which deserve the best
▪ The support and shared purpose of the wider CLT Senior Leadership Team
▪ A competitive salary structure
▪ Excellent career opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of personalised professional learning and development
▪ National and international networking opportunities
▪ A commitment to your own personal leadership growth
Closing Date: 21st April, 2020
You will be informed if you are successful for interview by 22nd April and interviews will take place on 28th April, 2020.
If you are interested in having an informal conversation about this opportunity please contact Marie Faichney who will arrange such (01782 853535). It would be helpful if your letter in support of your application is no more than 2 sides of A4. You may if you wish submit a CV with your application but not instead of it. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
City Learning Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
|School size||680 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Trentham Academy website (opens in a new window)|
Allerton Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 8PQ