The post affords the opening for an ambitious leader to make their mark and establish a culture of sustained excellence in a truly unique school. The responsibilities of the post will draw on the strengths of the successful candidate.
The successful candidate must:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be unrelentingly ambitious for the school, its staff and pupils
- Have proven leadership experience and the potential and desire to develop further
- Have vision, enthusiasm and the ability to work effectively within a team as a leader
- Be able to manage long-term objectives whilst dealing effectively with fast-moving day to day priorities
- Champion a culture of inclusion and be fully supportive of pupils with a diverse range of talents and abilities
The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader who can demonstrate sustained, quantifiable impact at middle or senior level. Above all we are seeking someone who is proactive, can contribute fresh ideas, is collaborative, goal-orientated, confident, and who tackles challenges effectively.
The post provides the opportunity to:
- work as a member of a new leadership team to further develop and embed the vision and aims of the school in partnership with pupils, staff, governors and parents
- provide clear strategic direction for teaching and learning
- lead the school in the absence of the headteacher
- support the SENDCo to embed a fully inclusive ethos where every child has the opportunity to access an education that supports them to make the best possible progress
This job post has expired.