Main/Upper Pay Spine (with London Fringe) TLR 2C (£7,017)
For an exceptional candidate with suitable experience we are looking to offer an additional bursary delivering numeracy across the curriculum.
Required September 2021
Mathematics has the potential to transform young peoples’ lives. Would you like to join an enthusiastic and collegiate team using research-based practices to unlock our students’ potential? Can you lead and inspire the team in embedding a mastery curriculum at Key Stage 3?
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated communicator of mathematics, who has the skills and drive to inspire students and colleagues to raise standards even further.
The successful candidate will join a team which prioritises collaborative working, with an opportunity to influence, steer and support colleagues in their development. You will also develop your own career path with regular, high quality, CPD opportunities delivered by the Senior Leadership Team and the team of Lead Practitioners, who possess expertise in every area of the curriculum.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an innovative teacher and leader who can embrace new ideas, develop new ideas and pursue them to completion whilst bringing others along with them, particularly in the development of the curriculum at Key Stage 3.
• You should have a strong record of working collaboratively and effectively with the Subject Leader and are able to respond nimbly to challenges which arise.
• You uphold high expectations of students daily and model this to colleagues in the department.
• You would be able to skilfully assist colleagues in developing student teacher relationships.
• You have a keen interest in the latest research and theory around the teaching of mathematics.
• You have a proven track record of achieving outstanding student progress and have high expectations of your classes.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.