Warboys Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated Deputy Principal to start in September 2021.
We are seeking a Deputy Principal who:
• Has the leadership and drive to help lead our school with passion, raising standards where required, but recognising and maintaining excellence where it is already in place.
• Has effective and proven management skills with a track record of raising achievements and improving standards.
• Possesses excellent communication skills with a firm commitment to working in partnership with children, staff, governors, families and the wider community.
• Is passionate about education and learning and can inspire and motivate the school community.
• Can demonstrate a commitment to the principles of inclusion, equality and diversity for all.
The Trust offers:
• Fantastic training in a friendly supportive environment.
• Teachers’ pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly-motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the Academy and across the Trust.
• An actively supportive academy committee and Trust leadership.
Applying for the job
To apply please click on the Careers page of our website https://tdeteducation.careers.eteach.com/ where you will be directed to the application page.More on how to apply
272 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Warboys Primary Academy
We are committed to ensuring our school maintains a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating and continues on our path to ‘Outstanding’.
Warboys Primary School has 296 pupils on role and is set in a rural village in the county of Cambridgeshire. The school serves the village of Warboys and surrounding smaller villages and plays an important role in the local community. It is seven miles from Huntingdon, 20 miles from the city of Peterborough and 26 miles from the historic city of Cambridge.
Arranging a visit to Warboys Primary Academy
Informal visits are actively encouraged prior to applying for the post. These will risk-assessed and within the current COVID-19 guidelines. Please email email@example.com to arrange a time to visit.