- L8 - L12 (FTE £50,151 - £53,358)
Deputy Principal job summary
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: L8 -L12 (£50,151 - £55,338)
Site: Welbourne Primary Academy
Closing date: 10th May 2022
Start: September 2022
Please note the trust may decide to withdraw the advert before the closing date or interview suitable candidates prior to the advert closing.
Do you want to work as part of a forward thinking, innovative, enthusiastic team of staff?
Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
Are you passionate about inclusivity?
Are you committed to improving the lives of children and young people?
If so, this is the school for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the Eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Deputy Principal to steer it through the next stage of its development.
Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Welbourne Primary Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding Deputy Principal.
The Deputy Principal will be responsible for working with and supporting the Principal to provide professional leadership of Welbourne Primary Academy. They will take a major role in:
• Formulating the aims and objectives of the school
• Establishing policies for achieving these aims and objectives
• Managing staff and resources to that end
• Monitoring progress towards the achievement of the school’s aim and objectives
We are seeking a Deputy Principal who:
Has the leadership and drive to help lead our school with passion, raising standards where required, but recognising and maintaining excellence where it is already in place.
Has effective and proven management skills with a track record of raising achievements and improving standards.
Possesses excellent communication skills with a firm commitment to working in partnership with children, staff, governors, families and the wider community.
Is passionate about education and learning and can inspire and motivate the school community.
Can demonstrate a commitment to the principles of inclusion, equality and diversity for all.
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
• Teachers’ pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you have any questions regarding this post or would like to arrange a visit please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.