MPS / UPS
The role will commence in Autumn Term 2021. You will:
• have the rare opportunity to work collaboratively with primary colleagues and play a key role in developing the secondary phase Science curriculum
• have a strong voice in shaping the everyday practice of the school as we develop and embed our ethos and routines, especially in learning and teaching
• have the opportunity to share your expertise with other subject teachers across the Trust
• be part of a global community of charitable initiatives.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work within a vibrant atmosphere and a supportive setting.
Applying for the job
More on how to apply
• Please download an application pack at https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 or contact the school office on 020 3141 8760
• Applications to be sent to recruitment.NSWL@nishkamschools.org by Friday 5th March 2021 Midday
• Interview process to take place the week beginning 8th March 2021
Free School, Sikh
Primary, Secondary, 16-19
677 pupils enrolled
4 to 19
About Nishkam School West London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and talented Leader of Science to play a key role in shaping the curriculum of our outstanding, multi-faith school as we are currently only in year three of its secondary phase development.
Unique features of this role are:
• The chance to shape the school’s Science curriculum and ethos across the secondary phase
• A bespoke CPD package relevant to the successful candidate’s career stage.
Nishkam School West London is a flagship school for our Trust, offering all-through provision on an expansive 11-acre green site. Opportunities like these are few and far between and will interest those with creative minds and high aspirations, seeking to inspire a new generation of children through a virtues-led, multi-faith curriculum. The journey will be one of leading your classes to excellence as the school grows to capacity, which will be immensely rewarding for the right individual.
Background: Nishkam School West London is an innovative, state of the art, all-through 4-19 school. Nishkam’s outstanding primary school opened in 2013 and the secondary opened in September 2018. The school is part of a highly successful Multi-Academy Trust (4 schools, 2 nurseries; 1 vocational college in Kenya).
Arranging a visit to Nishkam School West London
To find out more:
• Please contact us via: recruitment.NSWL@nishkamschools.org or 020 3141 8760 if you wish to visit the school or arrange an informal conversation with the Principal.