Teacher, SEN specialist
£26,948- £42,780 FTE
Start Date: 1 September 2021
Please Note During The Current Period, As A Result Of The Current Coronavirus (COV-19), All Interviews For Teaching Roles Are Still Going Ahead Remotely Via TEAMS.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, dedicated, and innovative Deputy SENCO to join our Inclusion team at Oxted School. We are looking for an inspirational teacher who can help us to ‘Bring out the Best’ in our students and improve the life chances of the young people we educate.
We are looking for:
* Excellent role model in teaching and learning.
* Ability to plan, maintain and develop outstanding teaching and learning with a focus on literacy.
* A high level of ICT skills and experience of using these in the classroom to enhance learning.
* A commitment to all students receiving an outstanding educational experience.
* The awareness of the need to monitor and support the progress of all students, with timely interventions, is vital.
* You will be a creative teacher who is ambitious for the students you are responsible for with a strong working knowledge.
Our reflective and skilled staff and wonderful students make Oxted School a rewarding and invigorating place to work. The inclusive community values which are so important to us mean that you will be well supported by both your colleagues and the Senior Leadership Team. We pride ourselves on the high-quality professional development and career progression opportunities available to all our colleagues, and we work hard to ensure that staff wellbeing and workload are central to our approach. Our colleagues also thrive on their commitment to our wide range of extra-curricular activities, including being one of the largest Duke of Edinburgh centres in the country.
THPT value their staff very highly, as reflected in the excellent retention rates across the Trust. THPT also operate an extensive Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty & Service Awards, consideration of relocation packages, travel allowances and grants, access to discount schemes and membership of the Teacher Pension Scheme.
Interviews may happen earlier than the closing date by mutual agreement, early applications are encouraged.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our Vision is to excel at ‘bringing out the best’ in young people of all abilities and aptitudes, and so increase their life chances for their future success and fulfilment.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.