Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Design and technology
We are looking for an imaginative and skilled Teacher of Design and Technology who is committed to our vision and virtues and driven by the desire to improve the life chances of young people.
• A comprehensive induction programme for new staff to the academy.
• On-going investment into your career development through appropriate CPD including leadership development.
• Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and other experienced leaders.
• Access to the Bike 2 Work scheme allowing up to 42% discount on the cost of bikes and equipment.
• Full use of an employee assistance programme supporting wellbeing.
• A fabulous staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee.
• Complimentary breakfast of tea and toast.
• Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare (affordable alternative to private health insurance).
• On-site parking.
• Enviable setting and extensive grounds.
Applying for the job
Please use the application form available at www.ratton.co.uk/vacancies Once completed it should be emailed to Lorraine Barrow, Trust Executive Assistant, at email@example.com by the closing date.
Please remember your supporting statement should set out how your experience to date fulfils the criteria set out in the person specification for this post.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.