- Job role
- Art and design
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- FTE1.0 MPR/UPR
The Governors of Dorchester Middle School are seeking to appoint a hard-working, enthusiastic and passionate teacher of KS2/3 Design Technology and Art, to join our inspiring and supportive Faculty. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team in our inclusive community.
The successful candidate will:
• Have Qualified Teacher status;
• Have a passion for their subject and the ability to make their subject come alive with inspirational and interactive lessons, which challenge and support all pupils to secure the best outcomes;
• Be a proven excellent classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge;
• Be able to demonstrate ambitious standards and has high expectations for all pupils, ensuring robust assessment to support pupil progression;
• Have excellent organisational and ICT skills;
• Have Textile experience would be desirable;
• Be a flexible practitioner with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a highly successful team striving to bring out the best in our students and promote success in the department. Having Textile experience would be desirable.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 9 to 13
- Education phase
- School size
- 588 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 9 to 13
About Dorchester Middle School
Dorchester Middle School is part of the successful Dorchester Area Schools Partnership (DASP) of local First, Middle and Upper schools who share resources, planning and expertise in order to enhance continuity across all stages of the children’s’ education. We are currently in consultation to join the Wessex Multi Academy Trust.
Arranging a visit to Dorchester Middle School
If you would like to arrange a visit, further information or to speak to the Headteacher, before submitting an application, please contact the Headteacher PA, Mrs Ali Araya on 01305 265651 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org