Design & Technology Teacher - Cluster Lead
17 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
7 April 2023 at 11:59pm
6 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Art and designjobs, View all Design and technologyjobs, View all Food Technologyjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5
- As per Teachers’ Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will have good communication and interpersonal skills, high expectations and a real commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
• Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner.
• Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving a caring and nurturing setting.
• Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team.
• Share the schools aims and Christian values.
• Have a caring attitude.
• Have ambition and the drive to develop their skills and support the leadership team.
What the school offers its staff
William Lovell is a small secondary school on an exciting journey. We have huge plans for the future of this school, both in terms of the school facilities and the teaching team that run it. If you would like to be part of something bigger and have the chance to make a difference to young lives, contact Mr Hutton, Headteacher on 01205 480352
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About William Lovell Church of England Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 282 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
At William Lovell Church of England Academy, we strive to create an inclusive atmosphere with a family-feel, where strength of character goes hand in hand with academic achievement. Every person is valued within our school. We empower and challenge all, encouraging and building one another up to become the best version of themselves. Our aim is for all pupils and to have the widest possible life choices and we hope to inspire every member of the community to have a positive impact on the world around them. We trust that they have the power to make a difference.
Arranging a visit to William Lovell Church of England Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Haven High Academy
Marian Road, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 9HB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincolnshire and Lincoln