- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Design and technology
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- London Fringe Main Pay Range or UPS
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable Technology Teacher to teach across the age and ability range. The successful candidate will mainly be teaching Design technology but with the ability to be able to teach other subjects in the faculty.
We are a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and now on our journey to outstanding.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
• Is passionate about their subject and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the school.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed and further information on the school and the position is available in the Candidate Pack.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: 18th October 2021 at noon
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 748 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Kings International College
Kings International College is a maintained 11-16 school with 750 students on roll in Camberley, Surrey.
Camberley is situated in northwest Surrey, 40 miles from London. The town lies on the Surrey, Berkshire, and Hampshire border. It is within easy reach of the M25 and M3 motorways and is easily accessible by rail. Camberley is a busy town and there are many local, national and international businesses based in the area. There are many places of historical, cultural and general interest nearby.
Arranging a visit to Kings International College
Please see candidate pack for details of how to arrange a school visit