- Your starting salary plus annual inflation linked increases. The starting salary will be dependent on experience.
- We follow the principles of the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
- You will be automatically enrolled into the generous Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- Pay progression happens automatically on the anniversary of the target period appropriate to your role.
- Flexible family friendly policies from day one.
- We have our own Workload Charter and are committed to ensuring that Teachers’ workloads are manageable.
- All teachers receive an allotted minimum of two hours CPD each week.
- Access to centralised resources to support with lesson planning and reducing workload.
- Comprehensive induction and training process.
You will also be automatically enrolled into our Employee Assistance Programme.
We are also a wellbeing employer with a dedicated wellbeing policy and menopause policy, along with menopause champions based in our academies. Other benefits include:
- Free flu vaccinations;
- Free onsite parking;
- Employee discounts such as competitively priced Synergy Car Leasing;
- Access to various discount sites.
This vacancy is being managed by our Recruitment Partner at Hays.If you wish to apply for this post or are interested in discussing further, please contact our Recruitment Partner at Hays by using the Expression of Interest link which can be found below. Please DO NOT click the apply button.
Hays Expression of Interest Form
This job post has expired.