Outwood Academy Brumby, seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
We are looking to appoint a teacher of Design & Technology to assume responsibility for key groups of students. The post is a key appointment in terms of enhancing and ensuring the positive life chances for our students through success and achievement.
Being part of Outwood Grange Academies Trust means that all staff have access to excellent opportunities for professional development at all levels, with scope to build a career across a range of schools. There is an opportunity for subject specific CPD and in school support to ensure that quality teaching and learning leads to outstanding outcomes for all students.
We are seeking to appoint an energetic, enthusiastic and inspiring Teacher of Design & Technology and welcome any specialism within Design and Technology to apply. The ideal candidate will be committed to driving standards and ensuring every child is challenged to achieve their maximum potential. You will also deliver consistently good teaching and learning in order to help all students to achieve excellent academic results. Candidates are expected to have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be committed to using a range of innovative teaching and learning strategies to KS3 and KS4.
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts at our Academy are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences.
As such we are keen to recruit a dedicated and ambitious professional who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust supports colleagues by funding an extensive range of accredited training courses and apprenticeship opportunities up to Masters level. We also offer:
- Your starting salary plus annual inflation linked increases. The starting salary will be dependent on experience.
- We follow the principles of the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document
- You will be automatically enrolled into the generous Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Pay progression happens automatically on the anniversary of the target period appropriate to your role
- Flexible family friendly policies from day one
- We have our own Workload Charter and are committed to ensuring that Teachers’ workloads are manageable
- All teachers receive an allotted minimum of two hours CPD each week
- Access to centralised resources to support with lesson planning and reducing workload
- Comprehensive induction and training process
You will also be automatically enrolled into our Employee Assistance Programme which gives you and your family members free access to:
- Specialist information on a wide range of work-life issues
- Emotional support and counselling for a wide range of personal and work issues
- Legal guidance
- Financial guidance and debt counselling
- Child and dependent care support and advice
- Support for managers
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are made in accordance with safer recruitment practices and the statutory guidance in Keeping Children Safe in Education. Online checks will be carried out on all shortlisted candidates, and all appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and checks regarding suitability to work with children.
This job post has expired.