Design Technology Technician
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
24 April 2023
20 March 2023 at 9am
3 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - Full time, Term time + 10 days
Full-time equivalent salary
- £21,968-24,054 - Term time + 10 days (actual salary £19,211-£21,036)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- An experienced DT Technician committed to ambition, excellence and community who will work with students and colleagues to drive the growth and development of The Brian Clarke CE Academy to become an outstanding provider for young people and a school where staff, who are committed and ambitious for young people, take pride in and enjoy their work.
- An inspirational role model with a clear understanding of what makes outstanding educational provision for all and the ability, understanding and experience to apply this to the Technology department.
- Someone who will go the extra mile for students, not because they are asked to but because they want to; someone who will do their utmost to ensure that all of our students progress to the future destinations of their choice.
- Someone who will inspire students and the staff they work with and build strong relationships with our parents, carers and community partners.
What the school offers its staff
Working for The Brian Clarke CE Academy means that you would be part of the Cranmer Education Trust, a successful, growing Trust which prides itself on looking after its people, offering a high level of support and access to expertise. This is an excellent time to join the team as we develop collaborative structures and systems to enhance and support our growing family of schools.
Alongside The Brian Clarke CE Academy, the Trust is made up of The Blue Coat School, St Anne’s Academy in Middletonand two primary schools - East Crompton St George’s and Mayfield Primary. The Trust also incorporates a teacher training school and the East Manchester Teaching Hub; both of which support the training and development of new and existing teachers across the North West of England. For further details please visithttps://careers.cranmereducationtrust.com/
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Brian Clarke Church of England Academy
- School type
- Free School, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 1200 pupils
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Brian Clarke Church of England Academy is a new 11-16 Free School that opened its doors to 240 Year 7 pupils in September 2022. We will continue to grow annually to a pupil body of 1200. The school reflects the community it serves; multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and multi-faith, within a Church of England ethos. There is a balance between faith intake (with equal allocations between two categories of Christian and other major world faiths) and non-faith intake from 3 concentric circles of 1, 2 and 3 miles around the school.
Similar jobs nearby
Design & Technology Technician
Moorside High School
57 Deans Road, Manchester, M27 0AP
Co-op Academy Grange
Co-Op Academy Grange, Bradford, BD5 9ET
Leaventhorpe Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD13 3BH
Work Experience and Career's Coordinator
Co-op Academy Southfield
Haycliffe Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 9ET
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oldham