An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative and visual person to join the Professional Service Team at The Oldham Academy North as a
Digital Marketing and
The purpose of this role is to manage the provision of whole school reprographics, design and photographic services which support whole school organisation and management, the curriculum and the raising of standards of achievement and attainment in school, including the development and conveyance of strong, visually stimulating messages.
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, this post holder will be responsible for:
- To assist in the ongoing development of the service through the purchase of appropriate machinery to effectively meet the needs of the school.
- To undertake high volume, multi-faceted and complex copying.
- To produce high quality material to the specifications required, i.e. photocopying, printing, collating, laminating, leaflets, newsletters and brochures etc.
- To offer professional advice and design and artwork for school publications, promotional materials and annual events to promote the activities of the school and undertake external work for other schools.
- To provide advice and guidance to staff on the optimum design for presentation of materials.
- To provide a normalised corporate image within faculties and departments and wider school events and activities.
- To provide corporate content for the school website.
Digital Media & Marketing
- Support the regional marketing team to develop a Marketing Strategy and actively market the service externally and to meet the needs and budget of the school community.
- Working with the regional marketing team, bring outsourced work (Year 11 Prom, Year Group school photographs, prospectus, new entrants etc) in-house, developing flexibility and expanding choice
Resources (including Financial Resources)
- To operate as a business with necessary rigor and consistency in budget monitoring, accountability and management practice and responsibilities.
- To be responsible for the accurate cost control of service revenue and expenditure and the security of in-house privately generated, non-invoiced income
- In collaboration with regional and head office colleagues, manage the school design and marketing profile.
- ·To manage and coordinate 'e' communication.
- To fully develop the school's website, ensuring DfE compliance
For a full description of the role, see the job description and job specification.
SCP 22-27 £24,093.15 to £27,929.46 FTE £27,514.00 to £31,895.00
TTO plus 1 week
We know just how important it is to think big and to help break those glass ceilings faced by young people today. Together we can encourage our pupils to step out from their comfort zones, build self-esteem and broaden their horizons.
- Th Oldham Academy North is an ambitious, inclusive 11-16 academy in Oldham. We set high expectations for our students in all areas and encourage them to become ambassadors of their community. We continue to be a 'Good' school, whilst leading to excellent student progress and putting us in the top 20% of schools nationally. To find out more about us, please visit: https://theoldhamacademynorth.e-act.org.uk/
What the trust offers in return:
- Competitive local Government Pension Scheme
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Market leading Personal Development and Training plans to further your career
- Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
- 24 hours access to Employee Assistance Programme
We are an E-ACT academy and proud to be part of a community that includes over 18,000 pupils and over 2,500 teaching and non-teaching professionals across the country.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job post has expired.