Director of Achievement and Subject Teacher
Required from September 2020, we are looking to appoint a Director of Achievement. The successful applicant will be a full time subject teacher with additional responsibility as Director of Achievement for a specific year group.
Essential educational requirements
Degree and Qualified Teacher Status
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Excellent classroom practitioner with a commitment to on-going development of teaching and learning skills
• Confident subject knowledge with a flair and passion for teaching
• Relevant teaching experience
• Be familiar with the current curriculum changes at KS3 and 4
• An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Have high expectations of achievement and inspire ambition in students
• Commitment to working flexibly and collaboratively as part of a team
• Able to use ICT creatively to promote learning
• Commitment to lead on one or more extra-curricular activity.
The post attracts as TLR 2C (£6,829 per annum). Please refer to the job description on our website for full details.
About Hayesfield Girls School
- Upper Oldfield Park, Bath, Somerset, BA2 3LA
- Hayesfield Girls School website (opens in a new window)