- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
DIRECTOR OF LEARNING FOR LANGUAGES (French)
To commence Spring/Summer 2022
We are looking for an outstanding Director of Learning to drive our successful Languages department forward and continue to raise standards. The outstanding candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of French at all key stages. Applicants must have a proven track record of effective teaching and be able to inspire colleagues. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and committed teacher who wants to make a real difference.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to demonstrate outstanding teaching and a commitment to sharing good practice;
• Have a proven track record of significant impact in their current post;
• Have the energy, drive and commitment necessary to achieve excellence;
• Have a creative and innovative approach and an ability to embrace change positively;
• Be enthusiastic and determined to support the academy in continuing its rapid improvement.
The Marsh Academy can offer you:
• the opportunity to join a supportive staff and work with well-motivated students;
• the opportunity to join an academy with exciting and aspirational plans for the future;
• excellent opportunities for career development.
If you are a dedicated teacher who shares our vision for putting the learning of our students first, then we would love to hear from you.
For further details please download the attached application pack or contact Amanda Clayson by telephone or email.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check prior to starting. Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be considered.
Closing date for applications: Monday 29th November 2021 at 5.00pm.
NB - We reserve the right to interview and offer to a strong candidate. It is strongly recommended that candidates submit their applications as soon as possible.
This job post has expired.