Director of Learning - Safeguarding and Behaviour
This job expired on 25 September 2022
25 September 2022 at 11:59pm
12 September 2022
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
Plus TLR 2b
Director of Learning - Safeguarding and Behaviour job summary
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Director of Learning – Safeguarding & Behaviourwith a proven track record of success in improving standards and raising pupil outcomes. We want to hear from talented middle leaders looking to extend their experience, and outstanding, ambitious teachers seeking their first middle leadership post to take the lead on safeguarding, behaviour and pastoral provision across school.
As an experienced teacher, you will develop pastoral, behaviour and safeguarding provision to meet the needs of every type of learner and have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our young people. The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and motivational skills.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a successful pastoral team drawing on your extensive leadership experience. As a Star middle leader, you’ll join the Star Academies family, a high-performing and supportive network of primary and secondary schools with some of the best leaders in education.
You will have:
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status.
- A good understanding of statutory requirements in all key stages.
- A good understanding of the needs of learners from a diverse community.
- The ability to coach and motivate colleagues to achieve individual and collective targets.
- Experience of effectively managing behaviour, safeguarding and pastoral provision.
- Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Thornbury Primary Leadership Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 538 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Thornbury Primary Leadership Academy in Bradford, West Yorkshire is a 630 place, 4-11 primary school. Thornbury joined the Trust on 1 April 2018. Like all Star schools, it has “Leadership” as a specialism.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bradford