We are delighted to advertise an exciting opportunity in our highly successful college, from 1st January 2022, for an exceptional, inspirational and innovative leader to be part of our wider leadership group as Director of Maths.
About the role:
• You will be a member of the leadership group and strategic direction at
• You will be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• You will be a strong team player who forms excellent relationships with
staff, students and parents
• All staff will be fully supported with a professional development
• Applications from all faiths, and none, are equally welcome
Applying for the job
Please apply using the application pack, which can be found on Painsley Catholic College website under vacancies.
Painsley is a thriving and over-subscribed 11-18 Catholic College with 1360 students on roll situated in the market town of Cheadle in the Staffordshire Moorlands.
• We have outstanding 2021 GCSE results, 92% of students achieved the
standard pass in English and 90% in Maths.
• We are part of a highly successful Multi-Academy.
• We are a Specialist Science College, Teaching School Hub, Behaviour
Hub and Maths Hub. We are one of the first centres for the new T Level
qualifications at KS5.
Arranging a visit to Painsley Catholic College
To arrange a visit to the college please email email@example.com or call 01538 493777.