Are you looking for a new challenge in an innovative and supportive 11-18 Catholic school? Now part of the newly expanded Painsley Catholic Academy, the largest multi-academy in the Archdiocese of Birmingham, Cardinal Griffin Catholic College is looking to recruit dynamic, forward-thinking and inspirational staff to join us on our journey to success. With a strong Catholic ethos that puts ‘love’ at the heart of its community, the school provides a haven where all can flourish. Situated just outside the town centre and easily accessed by train, bus or the M6, Cardinal Griffin Catholic College is proud of its strong community links and its beautiful grounds.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and inspiring individual
to join our Leadership team to the role of Director of Mathematics. With opportunities to teach Mathematics across Key Stages 3 – 5, the post will commence Easter or September 2024.
The successful candidate will have:
- a proven track record of securing the
best student outcomes
- successful Maths teaching experience
across all key stages
- middle leadership experience within a
successful Maths department
- high aspirations for their
- a vision to provide leadership to the
team, ensuring high quality teaching and learning across all Key Stages.
Why Cardinal Griffin Catholic College?
You will have the opportunity to:
- work in a high performing school with outstanding behaviour;
- shape ‘research led’ teaching and learning;
- lead using dedicated and protected additional leadership and management time;
- receive personalised leadership openings to follow NPQSL;
- benefit from two days of personalised CPD entitlement designed by you;
- to work in collaboration, with outstanding Maths specialists, across the Painsleyfamily of schools (Primary and Secondary);
- lead an established team of Maths teachers;
- as a member of the Senior Leadership Team, play a key role in the strategic development of the school.
Informal tours of the college with the Principal are welcomed and encouraged.
Informal enquiries, further details and application forms from Mrs M Kelsey. MAC HR Officer firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications should be returned to Mrs Kelsey.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – Monday 26th February
2024 at noon
College reserves the right to interview as soon as it has a suitable field of
candidates and so encourages early applications.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.