14 days remaining to apply
Start date details
April or June 2023
14 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
14 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Teacher full time contract
- Main pay scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
- motivated and experienced DSP teacher.
- provide and deliver specialist intervention learning opportunities to support the development of independence, self-esteem and confidence for each pupil.
- enjoy working collaboratively and be part of our supportive and successful team.
- You will be a qualified teacher; a dedicated professional committed to ensuring the best life chances for children
- keen to develop their knowledge and skills of best practice. We welcome applications from experienced teachers.
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer a positive, friendly and happy working environment and a fantastic school community all working towards achieving the best for our pupils.
The Trust offers national terms and conditions, tailored programmes of CPD with cross trust development opportunities and a generous package of staff benefits.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Millennium Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 426 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Millennium Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Millennium Primary School is part of the Maritime Academy Trust, an innovative partnership of schools in Greenwich and Kent. Our schools transform sthrough collaboration and an entrepreneurial curriculum which equips children with life skills. Millennium Primary is an Outstanding School located in the heart of the Greenwich Peninsula. We are a friendly, inclusive school with a caring ethos. At Millennium we embrace diversity, encourage individuality and strive for excellence. We have a strong set of values, which are at the heart of everything we do in school. We firmly believe every child should be taught by only the best teachers and have the highest of expectations for achievement and behaviour. Learning at Millennium is fun and children acquire new knowledge and skills through exciting topics. We always ‘think big’ when it comes to learning, working towards an ambitious event or project outcome, providing our children with unforgettable experiences and preparing them for brilliant futures.
Arranging a visit to Millennium Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Church Langley Community Primary School
Church Langley Way, Harlow, Essex, CM17 9TH
Q1E Class Teacher at Belleville Wix Academy
Belleville Wix Academy
Wix's Lane, London, SW4 0AJ
Freezywater St George's CofE VA Primary School
Hertford Road, Enfield, EN3 6NR
Full time KS1 teacher – suitable for ECTs
Manorside Primary School
Squires Lane, London, N3 2AB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London