- Job role
- Education support
- Design and technology, Food Technology
- Working pattern
- Term time
- Contract type
- Grade 2, point 3 – 8 £18,562 - £20,493 (pro rata)
CORE Education Trust is a values-driven multi-academy trust rich in cultural and social diversity. Responsible for four academies in Birmingham, the Trust was set up to innovate through adversity and to challenge the conventional boundaries of what is possible for our students. Motivated and inspired by the success of our students, our ambition goes beyond textbooks and whiteboards, we are proud to work with the young people of Birmingham.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our school is a place of possibility, and we never underestimate the impact inspirational staff can have on the life chances of our students. We are seeking a dynamic Technician who can demonstrate their commitment to facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to think strategically, creatively and to prioritise your workload. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential along with being resilient and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The successful candidate should be committed to improving the lives of the young people at City Academy.
WHAT WE OFFER
The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant learning community with national award-winning credentials. The Trust works collaboratively with leaders to ensure our CORE Values are promoted, embodied, and celebrated by all the staff and children in our schools. You will:
• be given the opportunity to engage with cross-trust activities that connect students and staff to their wider family of schools/peers across the city. This includes programmes such as the award-winning Echo Eternal Holocaust memorial arts initiative, The Great Get Together and The COREus Choir
• be provided with a provision of support and training to foster a positive culture of wellbeing for all students and staff
We place a strong emphasis on supporting and encouraging personal development, which includes:
• a CPD strategy that is designed to support the career aspirations of all staff to help them realise their potential.
• access to experienced mentors who have a strong track record of developing staff
This is an exciting time to join the trust. We are about to embark on the next phase of our evolution as an outward facing, forward thinking family of schools guided by a vision underpinned by optimism, ambition and oneness.
Applying for the job
For further information about this exciting opportunity, or an informal
Download an application form - 591 KB
discussion please contact recruitment on email@example.com
Only those applicants submitting a CORE Education Trust Application Form will be considered. Please note that we do not accept CVs.
To apply for this role please submit your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 30.01.2022 midday.
For more information visit our website, core-education.co.uk/work-with-us
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.