Job title: Early Career Teachers
Status: Permanent with roles up to full time
Grade: Main Payscales with a higher starting salary for our Early Career Teachers
Post Start Date: 1st September 2024
Closing Date for Applications: 25th February 2024
Are you passionate about teaching and looking for a fulfilling career opportunity? Look no further than Woodland Academy Trust! We are currently seeking Early Career Teachers to join our dedicated team.
We have vacancies at Northumberland Heath Primary School, Peareswood Primary School, Willow Bank Primary School and Knockhall Primary School. The successful candidate will be responsible for the standards and progress of pupils and will be enthusiastic and motivated to help our children ignite their spark and reveal the champion within.
We recognise that for our Early Career Teachers, the first two years of teaching are important years to consolidate the practice and knowledge learnt during your studies. We are passionate about ensuring our Early Career Teachers receive an excellent induction, providing the tools and resources to become a successful, confident and skilled teacher. We have dedicated ECT mentors, training, development and cross-Trust events to support you as you start your exciting journey.
The successful candidate will be excited to specialise in our delivery of teaching and learning, pedagogy and experience and building their knowledge of the use educational research such as Rosenshine’s Principles. We are seeking to appoint staff who can work collaboratively with colleagues and who are passionate about providing all children with the very best learning experiences possible.
To be successful, you will:
- Have high aspirations and expectations for every pupil to succeed
- Have the vision, passion and drive to improve standards in all areas of school life.
- Be keen to develop and make use of the school’s links with the local community
- Be committed to forging strong relationships with parents
- Work well as part of a dedicated team
- Understand the value of developing the ‘whole’ child
- Provide support to students who are struggling academically or emotionally.
- Be an excellent teacher, committed to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils
- Be dedicated to creating a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Be passionate about providing opportunities for children from a wide range of backgrounds
- Encourage your students to be respectful and accepting of others, regardless of their differences
If this sounds like you, then please don’t hesitate to contact us for a tour or apply on the link below.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.