Early Year Reception Class teacher
Applications are welcomed from experienced or newly qualified teachers.
St Michael’s Primary School is situated near the centre of Bournemouth. We are looking to recruit a new member of our teaching team. If you are a good Early Years or KS1 teacher, looking for an exciting opportunity, we would like to hear from you.
St Michael’s is a forward thinking school with a fully inclusive ethos which serves a culturally and socially diverse community. We have a strong emphasis on the nurturing of children in the firm belief that children who feel happy and safe are more likely to be effective learners. We also believe in providing our children with a broad and exciting curriculum, with trips out of school being a common feature of our topics.
We are looking for someone who:
• is willing to go that extra mile for our children
• has Early Years’ or KS1 experience
• understands that every child is unique
• works well with others and can make a positive contribution to a team
• is prepared to take risks and embraces change
For more information and to apply, please visit our website at www.stmichaelsprimary.bournemouth.sch.uk (please download and save the application form before completing)
Essential educational requirements
Qualified teacher status
Essential skills and experience
About St Michael's Church of England Primary School
- Somerville Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5LH
- St Michael's Church of England Primary School website (opens in a new window)