At Woodcroft Academy our children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interests of our children we work very closely with our partner Academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of caring, enthusiastic, dedicated staff, who are well-supported by their Senior Leadership Team.
The St Bart's Multi Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of Woodcroft Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our hard working and committed team.
To assist nursery staff, as part of a professional team, in working with children on their education and social development and provide a high quality of care.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Under the direction and supervision of qualified staff assist in the delivery of activities enhancing children’s social and educational development
- Assist in setting up and clearing away of displays and activities, including ensuring that the materials and equipment are safe and clean
- Attend to children’s personal needs including assisting in children at meal time
- Exchange information with parents / carers
- Assist other staff with the assessment procedures to ensure children’s progress is satisfactory
- Update Children’s Records
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the academy, raising any concerns following academy protocol/procedures
- Any other duties appropriate to the post.
This job post has expired.