- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (One Year - Maternity Cover)
- Main Payscale
Bloxwich Academy Primary School
Bloxwich Lane, Bloxwich, Walsall, WS2 7JT Mainscale – (Maternity Cover) Fixed Term Contract One Year Commencing January 2022
Bloxwich Academy are seeking to recruit a committed and talented Reception class teacher to join our Early Years team.
Do you want to be part of a dedicated and inspirational team, making a difference to pupils' lives? At heart, the candidate needs to be ambitious to inspire and motivate young children to reach their potential regardless of their background.
We wish to appoint someone who:
• is passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable;
• has a good understanding of the new Early Years curriculum;
• possesses enthusiasm and commitment to supporting all pupils;
• is positive and ambitious for the pupils;
• is willing to learn and be actively involved in training and improvement;
• is enthusiastic, keen and is aware of the needs of individual pupils;
• can work effectively as part of a team;
• will support and build effective relationships with pupils to help them achieve their full potential.
If you demonstrate these qualities, we can offer you:
• support from dedicated and experienced Early Years practitioners;
• a commitment to your professional development;
• well behaved, motivated and courteous children.
As part of your role, you will receive outstanding CPD opportunities and work with colleagues across the Academy Trust.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.