Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and motivated teacher to join our St John’s family, who is fully able to support the aims and ethos of our wonderful Catholic school.
The successful applicant will:
• Be committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be an exemplary class teacher with high expectations of attainment and behaviour
• Be able to work as part of a team dedicated to school improvement
• Be able to inspire and appreciate creativity
• Have a great sense of humour
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic pupils
• Friendly, hardworking, dedicated colleagues
• Supportive Parents and Governors
A warm welcome awaits you!
Applications are welcome from Catholic teachers and non-Catholic teachers who are willing to support our religious ethos.
Applying for the job
Please apply using the application found within this advert or contact the school for a hard copy.
Academy, Roman Catholic
807 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St John's Catholic Primary School, Gravesend
St John’s is a 4 form entry Catholic Primary school, with a 100 place Nursery attached. Our Mission is to provide for the spiritual, ethical and moral education of our children, as well as to strive for outstanding academic excellence. Our strong Catholic ethos ensures that all staff and children feel valued and supported.
Arranging a visit to St John's Catholic Primary School, Gravesend
Normally visits to our school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. However, due to Covid, our wonderful website can answer many questions you may have but if you have further questions the Headteacher is happy to “chat” informally over the phone. Please phone the main office if you would like to have the informal discussion.
Rochester Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 2SY