Park Hill Primary School
Lower Easter Green Lane
Early Years Class Teacher
FTE 0.5 - 2 ½ days per week
TMS - £28,000 - £38,810 - depending on experience
Part time - Fixed Term 12 months - September Start
The Governors of Park Hill are seeking to appoint a
talented, hardworking, enthusiastic, highly motivated Early Years Class Teacher
on a one-year, part-time, fixed contract, to join our happy, successful, and
inspiring school family, where we are determined to move our good school
forward. The candidate should be
passionate about providing high quality education and care to support children
to achieve highly. You will be joining a
supportive school team which prides itself on providing the best for our children
and families. This teacher will work closely with the EYFS and wider staff team
and our families.
What we offer:
- Wonderfully enthusiastic and friendly children who take
responsibility for driving their learning.
- Total support from our Head Teacher and his Leadership
team, who will listen and support your professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work as part of Local Authority
Compass Network with excellent school-based and network-wide CPD opportunities.
- A wonderful school community
- A happy school with committed team and a strong ethos
We are looking for an EYFS to join us who:
- To ensure the best possible outcomes for a class in
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to engage
- Set high standards for themselves and others.
- Be able to demonstrate to high expectations and
- Be able to inspire and motivate.
- Has a commitment to ensuring every child deserves every
- Believes in every child’s potential and supporting all
in overcoming their individual barriers to learning.
- Be a good team player with good interpersonal skills
and able to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our
community and who will enjoy making a difference to the lives of our children
Application forms are available to download from below or
We encourage applications to be returned via e-mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to school are actively encouraged and you are
invited to do so on
Tuesday 6th June at 1.30pm. To confirm your attendance please contact
the school office on 02476 466669.
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th June 9am
Interview/Observations to be held: Wednesday 14th June
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to
share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake
an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Following recommendations from Keeping Children Safe in
Education (KCSIE) for an additional pre-employment check with effect 1 Sept 22,
please note, an online search may form part of this recruitment process.
This job post has expired.