Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
M1 - M6
Full Time Early Years Teacher - Required for September 2021
St. Joseph’s School is a friendly and welcoming school, where we are passionate about providing the best possible education for our children.
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, innovative and inspirational full time Reception class teacher.
The successful candidate will be a reflective Early Years practitioner committed to their own and to school improvement. You must be able to work as part of a team, taking the lead with aspects of curriculum development where appropriate.
Applications are invited from someone who:
• will show a full support of the Catholic ethos and be prepared to develop a secure understanding of the nature of the Catholic school.
• is an excellent classroom practitioner that is passionate about teaching and learning and creating an environment that is engaging, happy and fulfilling for all pupils
• is able to demonstrate excellent practice with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
We can offer you:
• Happy, well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A leadership team focused on improving standards and who will challenge you to be your best
• Friendly and dedicated staff who are committed to the wellbeing of our pupils
• A supportive Governing body and Parish
Applying for the job
Please apply using the CES (Catholic Education Service) Application and email completed applications to:
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic
221 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Joseph's Primary School
St Joseph’s is a very special place, a happy and nurturing school where everyone is welcomed and valued.
We encourage a real love for learning and personal development. At St Joseph’s our dedicated staff work in partnership with parents, to ensure that our children receive firm foundations, which allow them to grow and become responsible adults. Our children are confident in their own abilities and equipped with the necessary skills and competences to allow them to flourish and reach their full potential.
Arranging a visit to St Joseph's Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – to book one please contact Mrs Budd, the School Manager on 0114 2692773 or email@example.com
* Visit Dates at 3.30pm on Monday 19th or Wednesday 21st or Thursday 22nd of April
* Or Googlemeet at 10.00am on Thursday 22nd April