- Job role
- Education support
- Key stage
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Part time
20 hours per week
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £22,185 - £24,258
- Actual salary
We are looking for a highly motivated Early Years Educator qualified to NVQ 3 level, with recent experience of working with children aged 2 - 3 years to join our outstanding nursery team.
Fun is an essential ingredient in our Nursery School, where the care and education opportunities for each and every child are of vital importance.
A passion to deliver high quality childcare will be rewarded with on-going training and opportunities to progress your career within a supportive team.
The successful candidate will work 20hours per week all year round on a Monday to Friday from 8:00am-12:00pm.
You will receive 22 days annual leave plus generous benefits, including sick pay and an excellent pension package.
We are looking for a practitioner who:
• Has a Level 3 or equivalent qualification in childcare
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills - equivalent to at least Basic Skills Level 2/GCSE Grade A*-C/4-9 in English & Maths.
• Has successful recent experience of working with children in the birth to 5 years age range in an education, day care setting or other registered service
• Is an effective communicator with children, their families and their colleagues
• Is able to contribute to the nurturing environment of our provision
All applicants must show a commitment to maintaining high standards and ensuring all children make good progress by providing a stimulating, safe, secure and nurturing environment.
Applying for the job
Please visit our eteach site to apply.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 736 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Hackbridge Primary School
This role is based at our federated nursery - Spencer Nursery School, CR4 4JP.
Spencer Nursery School was originally built in 1946 and has provided education on the same site ever since. In 2004 the site was extended and refurbished to enable us to extend our provision to provide childcare and education for children under 3 years of age.
We are a local authority maintained nursery school with additional private childcare provision for children under five, open for 51 weeks of the year. We are committed to delivering high-quality affordable childcare and education.
Arranging a visit to Hackbridge Primary School
Please contact Sandra Tanner, School Business Manager, via telephone on 020 8648 4126 to arrange a visit.