Early years, Primary
Mainscale and may have opportunity for TLR
Katherines Primary Academy are looking for an EYFS lead teacher to join our successful, community driven, team in September 2021. Salary will be competitive and negotiated based on experience. The successful applicant may also have opportunities for TLR.
Katherines Primary Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated EYFS lead teacher to join our school on a permanent basis. Applicants must have experience in EYFS and a thorough understanding of the curriculum, including the New Adopter Framework.
Applicants will be expected to: lead the Early Years team in the planning and delivery of a creative and inspiring curriculum; take responsibility for high quality teaching provision in the Early Years; share and model good and outstanding practice; provide support and guidance for the Early Years team; contribute to the school leadership team. The successful candidate will ideally have a proven track record of improving Early Years settings and GLD in their previous school.
Applying for the job
Your completed application form should be submitted electronically to email@example.com or by post to NET Academies Trust, Latton Green Primary Academy, Harlow, Essex CM18 7HT
In compliance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, CVs cannot be accepted. We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check.
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
294 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Katherines Primary Academy and Nursery
Additional benefits at working at Katherines Primary Academy:
· Additional 13 days school holidays
· Dedicated PPA time supported by the Creative Arts Team
· Subsidised accommodation
· Opportunities for overseas school visits as part of our international programme
· Lead practitioner support in English and Maths for planning and teaching
· Individual career programme for all staff
· Fast tracked leadership training scheme
· Children who have a love of learning and a highly motivated staff team
· A caring and happy learning environment
· High expectations and excellent behaviour
· Personalised staff well-being programme
· The school introduced a reduced-marking policy, which cut workload by 67%
· Supportive Team environment
Harlow NET Academies offer a unique chance to be part of a friendly and supportive team. Working as a part of a family of schools, teachers work in teams to share the responsibility for planning. We have a number of specialist teachers who work across our cluster who offer teachers expert knowledge in Maths, English, PE, Computing, Art and Music.
The Trust has a dedicated team that works hard to reach high standards in everything they do and this is further embedded through our successful relationships with parents, the local community and the other local schools within NET. At NET Academies Harlow we believe in the future development of our teachers, our staff development programme has meant teachers are successful in progressing the next stage of their career.
Katherines Primary Academy recent achievements:
· Above National Average for Reading, Writing and Maths KS2 SATS for two consecutive years 2018, 2019
· Positive progress scores for children from 2018 onwards in RWM
· Silver Award for School Games
· Place2Be provider for Mental Health
Arranging a visit to Katherines Primary Academy and Nursery
Potential applicants are both welcome and encouraged to visit the academy. Please contact the Katherines school office by telephone on 01279 421495 to arrange an appointment.
KS1 and KS2 Teacher
Waltham Holy Cross Primary Academy
Quendon Drive, Waltham Abbey, Essex, EN9 1LG